Good Morning Messages for Girlfriend: Quotes and Wishes for Her

Good Morning Messages for Girlfriend: Every girl secretly dreams of having a boyfriend who sends her sweet texts while she’s still rolling around in bed. You can be the guy of her dreams if you send cute wishes and romantic quotes about love, as you start the day. It might sound a bit cheesy and funny but it really doesn’t take a lot of effort. Just think about your relationship and tap into your heart for something nice to say to her. Jot it down and send it to her by text, Facebook, Twitter or any other way you want to. A mushy greeting and a beautiful hello is all it’ll take for you to earn tons of hugs and kisses if you follow it up by being the guy her heart beats for.

love attitudes status
rajput status
love status


1) You are the reason I can be happy even when I am sad and smile even when I cry. Good morning.



2) You are the pulse that throbs in my veins, you are the antidote that frees me of all pains. You are the rhythm of my heartbeat, without you my life would be incomplete. Good morning.



3) There is only one remedy to cold shivery mornings – warm cuddly hugs with you. Good morning.


4) The beautiful morning DEW and the lovely morning HUE are symbolic of my love for YOU. Good morning.



5) I don’t care whether the sun rises or not, my morning starts only after I say that I love you a lot. Good morning.



6) Regardless of life’s ups and downs, you’re the sunshine that wipes away my frowns. xoxo



7) Today I promise to live without Facebook and Twitter, if you promise to kiss me all day and make me feel better. Good morning.



8) Since I’ve spent the night dreaming about you, I want to spend the day cuddling up with you. Good morning.



9) The rising sun reminds me of your radiant face and the misty dew reminds me of your dreamy eyes. The sounds of the bustling city remind me of your soft whispers and the cool breeze reminds me of your tantalizing kisses. Good morning.



10) If the early morning sky was a representation of every person I know, you are the sun and everyone else are the fading stars, soon to disappear by your blazing love. Good morning.

Good morning quote about love smile motivation inspiration and happiness

11) Your smile is the only inspiration I need. Your voice is the only motivation I need. Your love is the only happiness I need. Good morning.



12) It takes just one second to think about you in the morning, but the smile on my face lasts throughout the day. Good morning.



13) I hate to wake up because it takes me away from all the dreams I was having about you last night. Good morning.



14) I am tired of having to dream about you every night, I want you by my side so I can gaze at your beautiful sight. I am sick of waking up every morning and texting you, now I want to spend my mornings cuddling with you. I miss you, good morning.



15) Happiness, trouble, success, disappointment or failure – I don’t know what’s in store for the day, but I know everything will be fine as long as I have you in my arms. Good morning.


16) Every day I wake up and forget all the reasons that make me sad because I just need one reason to make me happy – YOU. Good morning.



17) My past will never haunt me, as long as I have you sweetie. Good morning.



18) I don’t know how long we will be together because that is not important. What I do know and what really matters, is that we will never be apart. Good morning.



19) The cold morning breeze reminds me of you – a tingling sensation I feel on my skin, bringing a surge of joy from within. Good morning.



20) Every night I fall asleep dreaming about what it would be like to hug you during the day and I pass every day imagining what it would be like to dream about you at night. Good morning.

Good morning message to girlfriend from boyfriend



21) Morning or afternoon, evening or night, I will always love you with all my might. Good morning.



22) I am sipping on hot coffee, looking outside my apartment window at the beautiful misty morning and all I can think about is YOU. Good morning.



23) I want to be the only guy to be in your heart, because you are the only girl in mine – now and forever. I love you, good morning.



24) I must be the luckiest guy alive because every day I meet the girl who I saw in my dreams the previous night. Good morning.



25) Morning is the most beautiful part of the day, because I think about you when I roll around in bed. Good morning.


26) Every morning reminds me of all the wrong dreams I had been chasing all my life until I found the right one – YOU. Good morning.


27) I had a dream last night in which I died. I could see my body floating up to the heavens above but I wasn’t allowed inside. The guy at Heaven’s gate said to me ‘Dude, I can’t let you in. Your girlfriend will kill me’ Good morning.



28) Alarms can go off as loudly as they want, my day won’t start unless I hear your voice. Good morning baby.



29) If you were right here, I would run my fingers through your hair, gaze into your eyes and give you a kiss that you’d remember for a lifetime. Good morning.



30) Every morning I wake up to realize that I am dating the Princess from my Fairytale. Good morning.

Good morning quote about love for girlfriend

31) Every day you make me feel something that words can never express. Good morning.



32) Good morning to the cherry on my life’s cake. xoxo



33) I will never hurt you. I will never lie to you. I will always support you. I will forever care for you. I will never let you cry. We will be together, even after we die. I love you… Good morning.



34) During the night you’re the twinkle that lights up my life’s sky and during the day you’re the sunshine that keeps me going. Good morning. xoxo



35) Every morning I wake up to my life’s biggest truth – my love for you. Good morning.



36) Just like how a beautiful morning is incomplete without its orange hue, my morning coffee is incomplete without texting you. Good morning.



37) If you were the ocean I would be the beach so no matter where you go, you would always come back to me every day. Good morning.



38) The weather forecast said there is a storm coming our way. I’m looking forward to stand in the rain with you and then sip coffee as we gaze outside the window, dreaming about our future together. Good morning.



39) I don’t care if we were meant to be or not, but I do know that I love you a lot. Good morning.


40) misThere is a reason why I text you before opening the curtains in my room – because you are my sunshine. Good morning baby.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inspirational Good Morning Poems: Motivational Wishes